At last the pig is running!!!

2 replies to this topic
  • bigboredbiker

Posted July 03, 2005 - 03:17 AM

:) Just to thank all you guys for the advice while I was rebuilding the bike! I ditched the aftermarket rings and bought a genuine Honda oversized set...No smoke, bags of torque and the engine is so much quieter!
So if I've learnt anything, it would be that you get what you pay for and always buy genuine factory spares when possible!
Just need to break the engine back in now before I unleash the beast properly!
:)
P.s. If anyone is looking for a cheap way to protect your frame tubes where your boots rub, try hoover hose! Its cheap, easily cut to shape and so flexible. Available in many colours as well! Just cut a piece to length, slit it up its length, trim away any bits where tubes/ brackets are in the way and zip tie it on! Sounds crazy I know but I think it looks quite good and its only cost peanuts. Trust me, everyone will be wearing them next season....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GIANTac1

Posted July 03, 2005 - 01:04 PM

Hoover hoses? Got some pictures?

• vector6

Posted July 03, 2005 - 01:23 PM

Hoover hoses? Got some pictures?

what he said.....

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.