05 muffler mod

1 reply to this topic
  • chevy

Posted July 02, 2005 - 04:21 AM

I was just wandering if any of you guys have taken out the additional 2 parts that are easily unbolted from the end of the muffler
1. Remove the small little pipe(around 4 inches long), whether it can be removed altogether as it seems louder when taken out which you would assume extra HP
2. Remove the steel cage that sits inside the muffler and is easily removed, if that is removed will it change anything.

Mine is a aussie bike and i dont know if they are any different to the USA bikes.

Thanks in advance

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • woody12

Posted July 02, 2005 - 01:34 PM

all the bikes are the same for 05 (i think) i have the spark arrester and little tube taken out but i have the end cap put back on. seems to work good not hugly noticible on power but a little bit.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.