What are my wheels/tires worth?

2 replies to this topic
  • starluckrc

Posted July 01, 2005 - 06:10 AM

I have a 1997 XR 600 with less than 500 miles on it bought new in May 1999. I did some trail riding with a friend and intended to buy another set of wheels to switch between dirt and street until I saw what a new setup would cost me. My riding buddy moved away and the bike hasn't seen much action over the past 3 years. Title is on the way for my tag, and I'm getting 17's since I will be running 100% street. So what is a fair price for the stock setup with Shahara 3's (34 miles on them), rotors, sprockets, bearings, spacers and all? I know I would have killed to have found an extra set used 3 years ago, but they were impossible to come by.

Thanks for any advice!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • starluckrc

Posted July 02, 2005 - 07:11 PM

I searched around, and it looks like about $1200 new. Guess I would be lucky to get half that.

• Rover31

Posted July 02, 2005 - 08:02 PM

I would put them on eBay, with the right listing I bet you would get half like you said pretty easy.
Travis

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.