Looking for a 2004 Stock Head Pipe Cheap and Fast!

4 replies to this topic
  • Roostn67

Posted June 30, 2005 - 09:06 PM

I squashed my head pipe while trail riding and need a replacement. Does anyone have a stocker laying around that you want to part with? I could upgrade to an FMF but I'm strapped after the Pikes Peak Hill Climb. For now I just want a stocker head pipe. Anyone?

• Roostn67

Posted July 04, 2005 - 02:26 PM

No one has one? Of course it could be the holiday and everyone but me is out riding...! Someone has to have a stocker they want to get rid of?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • atomictom

Posted July 05, 2005 - 10:21 AM

You can buy mine if you want to go through this much trouble. I'm only in whistler british columbia, Canada!

Posted July 05, 2005 - 12:34 PM

I have the stock Ti headpipe off my '03 WR 450. I think it's the same as the '04. Let me know, I'd pawn it off on ya. Have any use for the full exhaust? I wouldn't mind getting rid of that too.

• Roostn67

Posted July 05, 2005 - 02:02 PM

Digital, You bet I'm interested. I only need the headpipe though. My silencer is perfect and I run the GYTR insert so I'm set. Email me offline at roostn67 @ yahoo.com (no spaces) and lets discuss!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.