Sendec Race Pro Tachometer for XR-650R

2 replies to this topic
  • Fingers

Posted June 29, 2005 - 11:28 PM

This is not for everybody but I bought the RacePro III tach unit by SENDEC and it arrived today for my DS 650R. This was just what I was looking for, a bit pricey all told at just under $300, but worth it to me...I like to know what the motor is doing for tuning and performance. It is a programable tach wioth several setting options, both digital and analog (bar graph) display and it has 2 temp guages. One is a cylinder head temp sensor that is a washer that sits under the spark plug, the other is a standard 10mmm bung that will sense water or oil temp depending on where you mount. The unit is small and well built, I am going to fabricate a simple aluminum mount so it will be centered near the speedo. Happy to answer any ?s.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • August

Posted June 30, 2005 - 06:52 AM

Please post some pictures!! Thanks!

• qadsan

Posted June 30, 2005 - 07:02 AM

Here's a link to its specs with pics.

http://www.sendecrac..._3_features.htm

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.