Stock stickers

4 replies to this topic
  • rushfan

Posted June 28, 2005 - 07:54 PM

I want a set of those WR450F stickers for my 05 ( the ones on the rear fender ). I called my dealer today, and the parts guy said that he wasn't sure if I can get them with out getting the whole stock graphics package!!! :) So, he'll call me back...

Have any of you guys pick these up anywhere?

• Gadsen

Posted June 28, 2005 - 08:18 PM

You mean all the safety/warning types or the "WR450F" ones? If so, you can get them individually from Yamaha itself.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tony1970

Posted June 28, 2005 - 08:39 PM

Yes. I just purchased some. The Yama part # is 5TJ-2163G-10-00. I paid about $6 each but they look sweet on the YZ fender I put on. :)

• RCannon

Posted June 29, 2005 - 03:50 AM

There was someone on ebay selling complete sets. I believe they were homemade, but look very good. You coudl get the entire set for low $$$. Try a search for YZ stickers.

• rushfan

Posted June 29, 2005 - 04:20 AM

Yes. I just purchased some. The Yama part # is 5TJ-2163G-10-00. I paid about $6 each but they look sweet on the YZ fender I put on. :)

Hey thanks. That's the info that I was looking for. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.