YAMAHA PARTS PRICE LIST.

8 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 02, 2001 - 12:02 PM

A FEW WEEKS AGO THERE WAS A WEB ADDRESS FOR A YAMAHA DEALER THAT SHOWED THE MICRO FICHE PICTURES & PRICES. BEING OLD AND FORGETFULL I DID NOT WRITE IT DOWN.... CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS HELP ME OUT. THANKS MUCH! P.S I WOULD REGISTER BUT I DO THIS AT WORK ON THEIR COMPUTER AND HAVE NO WEB ADDRESS OF MY OWN...

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted March 02, 2001 - 12:17 PM

Jim,

Here ya go:

http://216.37.204.20...EM/YamahaDB.asp

ps: No need for a web address to register. Just leave it blank.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 02, 2001 - 12:52 PM

RON I MEANT I HAVE NO E-MAIL ADDRESS. AND I WENT IN TO REGISTER AND IT SAID IT WAS A REQUIRED FIELD..... NOW WHAT?

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted March 02, 2001 - 01:12 PM

Either use your e-mail address for your computer at home or make one up like bla@blabla.com. If you make one up, others will not be able to contact you via e-mail.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 02, 2001 - 03:06 PM

RON I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER AT HOME. THIS IS A MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY THING. I USE THE COMPUTERS HERE AT WORK TO READ THE T/T POSTS.

• ButtonFly

Posted March 02, 2001 - 03:22 PM

go to www.hotmail.com and get a free email account. No strings attached, and you can check it from anywhere, as it is web based. Then you can sign up for whatever you want.

• higgy426

Posted March 02, 2001 - 04:30 PM

that is choice

thanks for that web site!!
now when i need a part I can give them the actual p/n (instead of dicking around trying to explain what a wr426 is.) and see if they are charging to much.

mike

• Taffy

Posted March 02, 2001 - 11:05 PM

you know how we're always being asked "should i WR a YZ or should i (gut) YZ a WR" one of the big one's is the gearbox change when converting a YZ to some kind of enduro machine.

given that the 3rd gear is almost identical on both 'box's, it would only cost $267 for 1st (inc shaft),5, 4 & 2nd. also 1, 5, 4 & 2nd.

has anyone seen the cost of the two shafts complete?

certainly makes turning a YZ into a WR more viable than i thought.

Taffy

• Boit

Posted March 06, 2001 - 12:20 AM

Try this for the microfiche:
www.hlsm.com/

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.