99WR400f half throttle help

2 replies to this topic
  • jethro

Posted June 27, 2005 - 08:22 AM

I purchased a 99 WRF 400 and It has T-4 Exhaust and header on it. My brother has a 99 YZF400 who has full throttle power and I want the same.Im wondering what all this would intell to do so? Do I have to change jetting air box etc? Oh also it has an K&N air filter also.Any intel would greatley be appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Conan_'dale

Posted June 27, 2005 - 08:35 AM

Change your throttle stopper on the carb to a YZ throttle stopper. Do a search for "free mods" on this site. :)

• jethro

Posted June 30, 2005 - 11:27 AM

Does anyone know the difference between the length of the wrf 400 throttle stop and the yzf400 throttle stop on 99 models

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.