rear brake lever

3 replies to this topic
  • 2000YZ426dude

Posted June 26, 2005 - 06:05 PM

well so went riding today up and walker and notice my rear brake lever broke on me i dunno how it happen or when so went to cycle barn and they want $105 :) i was like noway and apparently there isn't any aftermarket ones so i said the hell with it.. so i was just woundering if anyone is parting out a yz426 and how much they would want for that lever??... can't belieave they want that much for it whats the deal with that? :)

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted June 26, 2005 - 06:39 PM

BBR make one. BBR rear brake lever.....
Not much cheaper than a genuine Yamaha one though, try eBay for a used one, they pop up all the time.
Here ya go.....YZ426 rear brake lever on eBay.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • markvan

Posted June 26, 2005 - 07:01 PM

Ya, that is nuts....talk about gouging!

• 2000YZ426dude

Posted June 26, 2005 - 08:44 PM

that bbr lever pretty cool if i had the $100 i would buy it i'm sure it would hold up lot better than the oem one... i think i might just try and get that one on ebay i guess hoping to get one sooner.. thanx thoe for sending me those links

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.