Accessories for my new WR 426

No replies to this topic
  • larry

Posted March 01, 2001 - 09:01 PM

Going to buy a new WR 426 and can have some accessories thrown in. Can someone help me to determine which accesories will benefit me the most? I ride a variety of trails, mostly desert and windy trails in Southern California. I am considering a steering dampener, aftermarket exhaust and baja kit. Part of my concern is the "red sticker" situation. I'm not even sure if it will affect me that much but I want to be able to ride when I want to. Since I'm not getting any younger, another concern of mine is suspension (I want to stay on top). My present bike is a 93 cr 250 and I really like the suspension so I'm sure this will be much better. Thanks for your help. Larrye@aaahawk.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.