Shields Up!

No replies to this topic
  • Patman

Posted March 01, 2001 - 04:04 PM

Hey Guys (& Gals )

Now, I was lookin' on this site a month or two ago, & someone turned me on to a kickstand for the YZ. I bought one, & it worked out good. So here it is, me turnin' you guys on to somethin' that ought to do you some good.

As none of the aftermarket pipes come with a boot / pants / leg saver, which is to say, they don't come with a heat shield, I started to try to devise one for myself. In the meantime my good buddy Will, has already come up with a nifty unit to keep ya from burnin' yourselves on your fancy new White Brothers pipe. I tried one on my YZ426 & it works as advertised. I'm NOT sellin' them, but I told Will I'd show you guys a picture of it...So, go to & check out new product testing, click on the heat shield.

[This message has been edited by Patman (edited 03-01-2001).]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.