accelerator pump questions )please, please(

2 replies to this topic
  • radish150

Posted June 22, 2005 - 05:00 PM

Wow, I´m striking out here on the questions lately. Maybe third times the charm. I recently put my carb back together and, um i seem to be short the little piece that actuates the pump diaphram. Really I dont think there was one on there, but I may have lost it. Anyway, what does this thing look like? I´m out of the country with this thing and I´m going to try and have one made at a machine shop. So, I assume it´s a simple L shape deal. I don´t suppose someone could pass on the dimesions of this thing so I can rig one up? Also, sorry... the diaphram itself... it´s not clear which way to orient it. One side has a prominent nipple of some sort on it, the other side has a disk. Which side goes towards the carb body? I will have to assume that the spring goes up into the deeper recess of the carb body rather than on the lower cap side ? :) :) :D :D

Anyone out there?????

Mark Sheldon

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted June 22, 2005 - 05:21 PM

Go to www.Sudco.com
click on the carbuetor diagrams
Then click on FCR-MX - New!

:)

• Math

Posted June 22, 2005 - 05:31 PM

Oh man! :)

Talk about a nice view of my carb. Thank you so much Indy!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.