HMF Exhaust?

5 replies to this topic
  • 426_Pilot

Posted June 22, 2005 - 05:53 AM

Has anyone used an HMF slip on? I think these guys make exhaust primarily for ATV's but they have slip ons available for bikes as well. They also have several colors to choose from. If anyone has used one and has a performance report, please let me know. Thanx.

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted June 22, 2005 - 09:22 AM

i havn't used one on a bike, but i have on a kfx700...they are very loud pipes.

they give good power, but they are very loud.

• 642MX

Posted June 22, 2005 - 05:21 PM

I've seen a bunch on ATV's too. And I can testify about them being very loud too. I think I would rather have a FMF Q series and forget the loud pipes if I were to buy another.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 426_Pilot

Posted June 24, 2005 - 05:22 AM

Anyone else with any info? I think I might go ahead with this. Check out this link:

http://www.worldwide...ode=HMF-EXHAUST

This pipe in $199.95 brand new, comes with a spark arrestor, and a quiet core is $20 extra. I read a review on the pipe for the YFZ450 and they loved the pipe, especially the quality.

Any thoughts?

• 426_Pilot

Posted June 24, 2005 - 05:23 AM

Oh, by the way, this is for an 01 426.

• RaptorRacer888

Posted June 24, 2005 - 01:13 PM

The quiet core takes the sound down some, but still leaves the bark and sounds good.

Brother has one on his Warrior, sounds good, and the performance was nice too. Plus he got it in Red and he has a red and white warrior, looks trick.

Excellant exhuast for the price and quality. :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.