Corral Canyon This Sun, San Diego TT Ride

13 replies to this topic
  • justicedone

Posted June 21, 2005 - 10:33 PM

Anyone who wants to join us on Sunday June 26th in Corral Canyon pm me. We should have a good group going out to play in the hills. Please post here as well as PM if you can get out to play, its off I-8 east of San Diego in the Cleveland National Forest. Should be a great time for all.

Miguelitro? you there? I hear ya know the trails well....

BWB wanna ride man?

Any model, make or size is invited, we should be arriving around 9-10am and riding most of the day... Brrrrrraaaaaaapppppppp :)

pm for my cell # to make the trip

Jim and the -=DTC=-

Daygo Thumper Club

:)

• fuct

Posted June 21, 2005 - 10:39 PM

i'm in :)

• fuct

Posted June 24, 2005 - 08:55 PM

got about 8 riders so far. more the merrier :) .

• knuklehead

Posted June 24, 2005 - 08:55 PM

Im in.down from nor cal. been there a few times. the paint can trails are cool

• justicedone

Posted June 24, 2005 - 09:45 PM

Chicken Heart cant make it...mad bummer

oh well, next time

This should be fun guys we are getting a nice group together of Newb's and Corral vets... yeeee haw

• justicedone

Posted June 24, 2005 - 09:47 PM

*BTW*

We are staging at the Pine Vally exit off hwy 8... 1 block south (exit Right) around 9-9:15am or so...if your in. just show up

Jim :)

• miguelitro

Posted June 24, 2005 - 10:37 PM

I just might have to show up and give you guys a little tour...
rode some seriously sick stuff there today after making a wrong turn onto a single track. glad i know where it is...

Are you guys gonna dual sport? cuz im illegal for pavement.

Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fuct

Posted June 24, 2005 - 11:48 PM

Most of us are plated. Gonna have a couple of guys truckin' it down though.

• fuct

Posted June 24, 2005 - 11:51 PM

knuklehead,

PM justicedone or myself. Or if you want, meet us at the staging area. Hope you can join us :) .

• fuct

Posted June 25, 2005 - 11:15 PM

to any late comers,

if you're still up for a ride, we're meeting at House of Motorcycles on El Cajon Blvd. and 49th Street at 8:30 am or the staging area mentioned above. :)

• justicedone

Posted June 26, 2005 - 03:43 PM

We had a group of 9 riders, and 1 had to leave pretty early. But still 8 for the runs we did. It was an awesome first time out there for us new guys, and we enjoyed the Vets showing us the single tracks.

What A Ride !

Def' gotta do that like once a month or more. Just wish I still had a truck and didnt have to ride all the way there and home to IB...lol

Thanks to all who showed and rode :)

• tntmo

Posted June 26, 2005 - 08:20 PM

What a good ride today. Good to meet everyone out there, keep me in the loop on the next one. If we get out to Corral again we need to hit a few more of the trails in there. Maybe McCain Valley next time?? Let me know, I'm ready for more!

• GIANTac1

Posted June 26, 2005 - 09:02 PM

That was a good time guys :) Cant wait for next weekeend :) Thanks again!

• miguelitro

Posted June 27, 2005 - 11:04 AM

sorry i missed it guys, chasing the south swell up in carlsbad... you probly wouldnot have like the trails we ride any ways, pretty tight for heavy bikes.

been going out there in the evenings alot start riding around four and just try to get to the top of kernan by dark the fire road is kinda fun at night.

if you arre pretty fast and can ride for a few hours without much of a break pm me we'll go shred the tight stuff.
Mike

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.