kicked

3 replies to this topic
  • wr450fyamaha

Posted June 21, 2005 - 09:46 PM

well, i got kicked outta the chat so i figured i would come here for a while. this is real gay because what i sed was covered up by stars. anyone know how to identify the brand of a tank because i have a baja tank but i dont know what brand it is. i have a 1998 xr650l and i just love her to death. i have her all PIMPED out with this stuff" yoshi exhost, 4 gallon ims tank, protapers, new grips, bark busters, new turn signals, hot cam, ufo headlight, and other stuff. heres a link to her: http://adcache.cycle.../7/77847647.htm i have put about 170 miles on her in the past week. gone through about 2 tanks of gas now. she gets about 30-35 miles to the gallon.....is that good? i am glad i got the 650l because i need a dual sport and i dont want to go through putting and enduro kit on. i am having a problem with the seceratary of state.....i have to take a class to get my cycle endorsement because i am 17 but by th time i can get in, i will be 18 when i dont have to take the class. i have another 10 minutes befor they will let me back in so i have to sit here and talk some more. i have gotten a lot better at typing because i type so much on tt. i need to get a new endurro front tire, a botom chain guide, a headlight that is dot, insurrance, tool kit, new brake light, and i want a gas cap that locks. i think i will get the stock tank painted black and put that on and sell the plastic tank to pay for paint. i sure love her. cant wait to get her out on the highway and get her to her full potential. i need to regear, stock is 15/45 but its 14/48 now. regearing to stock will make her much better on the street. well, i can go back to the chat now so byebye.

• wr450fyamaha

Posted June 21, 2005 - 09:47 PM

do one little post here.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wr450fyamaha

Posted June 21, 2005 - 09:52 PM

looks like i got a bit longer til they let me back in so i will talk a little more...... i am looking in to a nos kit for the xr. they have mini nos kits for pocketbikes on ebay for like 30 bucks but i dont know if they will do anything. how would i install a nos kit, just inject it into the intake tube of into the carb? what kind of a power increase do u tink that would give me? i would also like to paint the side panels and the frame black. either black or polished frame, either would look awsome. i made a custom chain guard that looks sweet....hope i can get a digital cam sometimes so i can show it to u all. i think they will let me back in so byebye.

• wr450fyamaha

Posted June 21, 2005 - 10:13 PM

and apparently you can get kicked for posting websites. this sucks!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.