jetting spreadsheet

3 replies to this topic
  • mikeolichney

Posted March 01, 2001 - 09:06 AM

I have an Excel spreadsheet that when you put in the altitude, temperature and jet settings for a properly jetted bike, it predicts the proper jetting at all other temps and altitudes. It prints out a chart that you can tape in your manual or toolbox. No math involved, just read the jetting off a temp vs altitude chart. And its FREE, thanks for all the help you guys have given me. I would like input on how it works for you, especially for the pilot jetting. I want to refine it and I need data. Tell me what jetting works best for your bike at a given temp and altitude, and what modifications you have on your engine. Email me at mikeolichney@hotmail.com and I will send you a copy.

If you want more details see "high altitude jetting for 250F" topic in the 250F section.

• mcarp

Posted March 14, 2001 - 01:55 PM

Hey Mike-

Please forward this along. email: mcarpent@uu.net. Would love to check it out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mcarp

Posted March 14, 2001 - 01:57 PM

Sorry, please see post JETTING SUCCESS for settings and other parameters. I may have some other data to contribute. Effects on gearing changes mainly.

• James_Dean

Posted March 14, 2001 - 10:39 PM

Mike,

Could you take mcarp's JETTING SUCCESS exactly as he posted it (50F)and project it to 30F, 70F, and 90F ? And then maybe 50F at 5000ft elev.?

Post it here if you would.

Thanks,

James

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.