Street legal YZ450f ?

1 reply to this topic
  • stainlessTT

Posted June 21, 2005 - 02:52 PM

I know this topic has come up a thousand times on hear but I never cared until now.

I got a new job that in about 10-12 miles from my new apartment. My bike is at my dads ( 50 miles away )

With the new job I never have time to ride my bike anymore. I feel like I have abandoned it :) But I miss it a lot!

Any way, I don't want a WR. I want MY 04' YZ450F ( first new bike ever ).

I would like to be able just to ride it back and forth to work. It's all city driving, no highway, speed limits 45 or less the entire way. No really long stops either.

What is involved in making it street legal? Are there any kits? What about small fans for the radiators?

Any help would be great guys, Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • djbiker

Posted June 21, 2005 - 03:18 PM

call Baja designs or go to their web sight they sell the most complet kit

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.