Want a Rekluse Zstart Support the BRC

3 replies to this topic
  • Guest_wcttr_*

Posted June 21, 2005 - 02:08 PM

Support the BRC

Rekluse Motor Sports donated to the WCTTr a $500 Gift Certificate to use as a silent auction rasing funds for the Clear Creek OHV in Calif. The BLM by a stroke of a pen closed 30k acres for the summer without any comment form the public.

This is wrong.

Short Story the original Bid winner Stiffed us on this great product and it is now availbel for Auction
Bid on this Zstart Clutch a $500 Value

All Money is to be given to the Blue Ribbon Coalition Legal Defense fund for Clear Creak, this past Memorial Weekend we raised $3000 to fight the enemy

Help us out

• XRoverall

Posted June 21, 2005 - 06:45 PM

I was at WCTTR and bid on this, this guy was the only bidder over me. As soon as I returned I ordered it from TT. It arrived today and I'm looking forward to installing it this weekend.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_wcttr_*

Posted June 22, 2005 - 02:14 PM

Ya the guy is a dip wad IMO

The Rekluse is a great product

• Guest_wcttr_*

Posted June 27, 2005 - 06:51 AM

One Day Left Folks :)

Related Content

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.