03' wr 450

3 replies to this topic
  • dbone

Posted June 20, 2005 - 12:51 PM

Was wondering if anybody might have a lowering link that they want to get rid of,racing flat track this season and need to get the bike down a inch or two...
Thanks, Donnie

• vmxr

Posted June 20, 2005 - 02:40 PM

Sure don't. Sorry.

Even if you find one, what are you going to do about the forks? :)

Racing at Speedworld I presume?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dbone

Posted June 20, 2005 - 03:13 PM

You are correct speedworld is the place.If I drop 1.5 in the rear I can move the forks up in the clamp,anymore I will have to shim.Don't want to shim, for one don't have the cash and two I want to convert back to stock when I need too.

• vmxr

Posted June 20, 2005 - 04:11 PM

Yea, I flattracked my old WR400 but I just couldn't quite hang with the lowered bikes when traction was good. I also wanted a solution where i could switch back and forth easily but never could come up with anything other than a second shock and fork.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.