You can beat him
You can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him
When he's down
But I'm ready, yes I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
Repeating the sound of the beat

I just found out that I had no idea what this song was about. Haven't heard it in a long time but I know I was singing the wrong lyrics.

• big t

Posted June 20, 2005 - 09:33 PM

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! When I first signed up at thumpertalk I thought this was a really cool sight, full of technical information and the language was kept very clean, a great place. Then I saw some of the other groups bickering between themselves and thought the 600/650 group was unlike the others. I even read posts where someone got cynical and others came to the rescue and squashed that kinda stuff. Now, there's threads full of L bullshit and R bullshit bantering back and forth. This reinforces my thinking of chat talking groupies as wierdos that can't fit into society so they hide in their virtual computer mentally masterbating back and forth between themselves. Even some of the so called Big Dogs of the site chime into this for some kind of entertainment. Then I see threads saying "Oh I'm sorry I participated in this kind of stuff and can't we all get along", posted by some of the same people who seemed to love it and participated in it while it was going on. Post this kind of crap somewhere else! Not in a technical forum. A thread about best bike in the world with last count 27 pages of which bike is better filled with bullshit between L's and R's. Now the helpful and technical threads are very few and far between and I thought this was supposed to be a helpful forum. Not that I can see. Check out my posts, you'll see I didn't participate in this nonsense. This forum is worthless to me now so this is my last post and I'll not be back. I could care less about this place anymore, and as far as language there must not be a moderator worth anything on this site as I've seen all kinds of bullshit here full of foul language. SO FLAME ON SHITHEADS. GOOD RIDDENCE.

Some people take this internet thing way to seriously. If you don't like a thread don't read it. I guess something must have hurt his feelings. :) :)

• justicedone

Posted June 20, 2005 - 09:57 PM

I am saving my beans for the 08 Xr900rr !!!

• dick757

Posted June 21, 2005 - 04:16 AM

I am a moderator on a website and right now we have only about 1000 members due to a crash on the system
At its high point we only had 2000
Let me tell you, we miss stuff as I spend about 4 hours a day on it cleaning stuff up
Hard to get everything as we(moderators) have a life to
forgive us, we are not quite gods and need our own time as well
The back and forth banter can be crap sometimes, but if you go to a party some night, listen to people talking about religion/politics and chev and ford vehicals

Remeber, the best thing about the mouse is that you can scroll right past it
my 2 cents weather it be worth 2 cents or 1
see ya

• jlpskydive

Posted June 21, 2005 - 08:05 AM

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! When I first signed up at thumpertalk I thought this was a really cool sight, full of technical information and the language was kept very clean, a great place. Then I saw some of the other groups bickering between themselves and thought the 600/650 group was unlike the others. I even read posts where someone got cynical and others came to the rescue and squashed that kinda stuff. Now, there's threads full of L bullshit and R bullshit bantering back and forth. This reinforces my thinking of chat talking groupies as wierdos that can't fit into society so they hide in their virtual computer mentally masterbating back and forth between themselves. Even some of the so called Big Dogs of the site chime into this for some kind of entertainment. Then I see threads saying "Oh I'm sorry I participated in this kind of stuff and can't we all get along", posted by some of the same people who seemed to love it and participated in it while it was going on. Post this kind of crap somewhere else! Not in a technical forum. A thread about best bike in the world with last count 27 pages of which bike is better filled with bullshit between L's and R's. Now the helpful and technical threads are very few and far between and I thought this was supposed to be a helpful forum. Not that I can see. Check out my posts, you'll see I didn't participate in this nonsense. This forum is worthless to me now so this is my last post and I'll not be back. I could care less about this place anymore, and as far as language there must not be a moderator worth anything on this site as I've seen all kinds of bullshit here full of foul language. SO FLAME ON SHITHEADS. GOOD RIDDENCE.

Trying to care...... Trying to care....... Trying to care...... nope just don't care...

• XR650L_Dave

Posted June 21, 2005 - 08:32 AM

I think he missed the whole point of the monster thread (which is THE monster thread, check that out!) which was to put all the ridiculous banter in 1 spot, so as not to detract from the technical and more on-topic stuff.

I wonder how many people who posted in the monster troll-thread ever read the (my) 1st post?

D

• scottmotox

Posted June 21, 2005 - 08:34 AM

i still think this is a very cool place

• XR650L_Dave

Posted June 21, 2005 - 08:36 AM

I think if you whine about stuff before you've contributed, say, a few hundred useful, informative posts THAT should get you booted!

Dave

• Tubo

Posted June 21, 2005 - 08:48 AM

Did your mother go with you on your honeymoon?

• wr450fyamaha

Posted June 21, 2005 - 09:52 AM

lets just face it, l rules r drules period!!!! the l is a way better bike and the r just sucks. shoulda got an L. but for real, l is made for dirt and street so most all dirt riders hate the L. the r is made for the dirt only so most all dirt riders love them. i am a dirt/street rider so getting a r would make no sence. the l is a perfect fit so im glad i got it. the l works for some and the r works for some. thats it!!! stop your bickering and dont post stupid threads like this ever again. got it? GOOD!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wr450fyamaha

Posted June 21, 2005 - 09:54 AM

xr900r lol, that thing would weigh over 500 pounds.....it bet it would be great in the sand!!!

• MotoGoalie

Posted June 21, 2005 - 09:57 AM

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! .... I could care less about this place anymore, and as far as language there must not be a moderator worth anything on this site as I've seen all kinds of bullshit here full of foul language. SO FLAME ON SHITHEADS. GOOD RIDDENCE.

This troll is soooooo good. That is genuine sig material. :)

• MudPa

Posted June 21, 2005 - 10:06 AM

:) :) :D
Hmmm,
I think my give-a-$hit meter must be broken.

• irondude

Posted June 21, 2005 - 11:04 AM

I am saving my beans for the 08 Xr900rr !!!

yeah thats gonna be the mother of all dirt bikes....its two CRF450X heads in a V on a XR650R crank and tranny! Cant wait...but i think its gonna be called a XR900Dakr'tard aimed at the hot young japanese urban power chick market...

• BWB63

Posted June 21, 2005 - 11:11 AM

I tell you lots of the guy's started out upset with the silly XR650"L" threads and then really could sling and few good come backs! Once they got over that it wasn't personal. Then there are the couple that stripped, then running naked screeming, "I can't take it anymore!"

I have learned; not all Xr650"L" guy's are fat office guy's but, the couple that are where flushed out and ran over.

Some ride almost every weekend with friends or loved ones and some day will buy a XR650"R" :) :)

Now we need to see if there are any cry babies that own XR650R's

Big Red Pigs Suck! Pumpkin's are faster ---> better, Cinderala used one! KTM Rules. Paint your BRP orange it will go faster! XR650R's are old technology!

Or sense Irondude is back we can use the Husky TE510! Oh, wait he said, he's riding Red again.

Now it was the Fat office guy's that plagued the XR650L but, it's busted up old farts that ride XR650R's. Guy's that the older they get the faster they were! Guy's with arms not connected, then shoots a nail through it; guy's with a morphine bag inside them when they push a button the pain goes away and they don't even have to get out of there chair to go riding. Guy's that pay thousand of $$$'s to go race Dakar and then can't get their bike there. Guy's that get lost for three day's out in the Mexican desert racing the Baja and then it takes three months to find the bike. That is just four of them that are still in good shape but, there might be some closet starbuck, fat office guy's that own XR650R's (I didn't say ride) they are much harder to flush out. (Fat office guy's are the ones that never see the sun, got the best stories but, they are all barrowed)

• JackAttack

Posted June 21, 2005 - 11:21 AM

How about guys that have a unit so small, that they have to drop 680 kit in their 650R.

The same guys that don't know how to use "spell check". :) :D :D :D

:)

• BWB63

Posted June 21, 2005 - 11:58 AM

How about guys that have a unit so small, that they have to drop 680 kit in their 650R.

The same guys that don't know how to use "spell check". :D :D :D :D

:D

Did I misspell something again....wait,...... I mean ya, those no spelling, power mongering, guy's that are trying to componsate for something! They should get a life or save up for an implant! I think an implant would have been cheaper and not hurt as much :)

By any chance was that the same guy with the disconected arm, that shoot a nail through it. How :)

• vector6

Posted June 21, 2005 - 12:08 PM

that stuff happens on every forum where there isnt an age limit.

get used to it..

and if you find a forum where it never happens.... PM me a link.

• JackAttack

Posted June 21, 2005 - 12:12 PM

those no spelling, power mongering, guy's that are trying to componsate for something! They should get a life or save up for an implant! I think an implant would have been cheaper and not hurt as much :)

:) :D :D

• JackAttack

Posted June 21, 2005 - 12:14 PM

that stuff happens on every forum where there isnt an age limit.

The sad thing is.....there probably is not a guy in the 600/650 forum under the age of 25. :) :) :D

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.