My Last Post

55 replies to this topic
  • XR Dude

Posted June 20, 2005 - 12:06 PM

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! When I first signed up at thumpertalk I thought this was a really cool sight, full of technical information and the language was kept very clean, a great place. Then I saw some of the other groups bickering between themselves and thought the 600/650 group was unlike the others. I even read posts where someone got cynical and others came to the rescue and squashed that kinda stuff. Now, there's threads full of L bullshit and R bullshit bantering back and forth. This reinforces my thinking of chat talking groupies as wierdos that can't fit into society so they hide in their virtual computer mentally masterbating back and forth between themselves. Even some of the so called Big Dogs of the site chime into this for some kind of entertainment. Then I see threads saying "Oh I'm sorry I participated in this kind of stuff and can't we all get along", posted by some of the same people who seemed to love it and participated in it while it was going on. Post this kind of crap somewhere else! Not in a technical forum. A thread about best bike in the world with last count 27 pages of which bike is better filled with bullshit between L's and R's. Now the helpful and technical threads are very few and far between and I thought this was supposed to be a helpful forum. Not that I can see. Check out my posts, you'll see I didn't participate in this nonsense. This forum is worthless to me now so this is my last post and I'll not be back. I could care less about this place anymore, and as far as language there must not be a moderator worth anything on this site as I've seen all kinds of bullshit here full of foul language. SO FLAME ON SHITHEADS. GOOD RIDDENCE.

• TimBrp

Posted June 20, 2005 - 12:13 PM

Must be a testy bunch in North DaKoTa...

Peace...

• NVFirefighter

Posted June 20, 2005 - 12:13 PM

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! When I first signed up at thumpertalk I thought this was a really cool sight, full of technical information and the language was kept very clean, a great place. Then I saw some of the other groups bickering between themselves and thought the 600/650 group was unlike the others. I even read posts where someone got cynical and others came to the rescue and squashed that kinda stuff. Now, there's threads full of L bullshit and R bullshit bantering back and forth. This reinforces my thinking of chat talking groupies as wierdos that can't fit into society so they hide in their virtual computer mentally masterbating back and forth between themselves. Even some of the so called Big Dogs of the site chime into this for some kind of entertainment. Then I see threads saying "Oh I'm sorry I participated in this kind of stuff and can't we all get along", posted by some of the same people who seemed to love it and participated in it while it was going on. Post this kind of crap somewhere else! Not in a technical forum. A thread about best bike in the world with last count 27 pages of which bike is better filled with bullshit between L's and R's. Now the helpful and technical threads are very few and far between and I thought this was supposed to be a helpful forum. Not that I can see. Check out my posts, you'll see I didn't participate in this nonsense. This forum is worthless to me now so this is my last post and I'll not be back. I could care less about this place anymore, and as far as language there must not be a moderator worth anything on this site as I've seen all kinds of bullshit here full of foul language. SO FLAME ON SHITHEADS. GOOD RIDDENCE.

Umm,letting posts or topics in online forums get to you this bad.....childish :)

Sorry,but you need to focus on the more important things in your life and it might be the best thing to leave this forum. :)

• denro

Posted June 20, 2005 - 12:32 PM

Well, I see that you're pretty good at posting bullshit. I think this is the best site #1.
I couldn't care about L or R teasing, I have a R and personaly like it better than the L.
But they are two great bikes, and both have something better than the other.
For the bantering it's been there before computers and forums, take Ford and Chev for example. It's just part of life and fun, Anyway again this is a GREAT SITE. Ride on boys and girls :)))))))))))

• JackAttack

Posted June 20, 2005 - 12:33 PM

I knew that Irondude coming back would get this site fired up again, but I did not expect this. :)

:) :D :D :D :D :D :worthy: :D ;) :D ;) :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• rmhrc630

Posted June 20, 2005 - 02:29 PM

Isnt his post just another one of the grandstanding efforts that have invaded TT lately?

I mean grown men post non bike related stuff on here like it matters and we give a shit.

• jws

Posted June 20, 2005 - 02:30 PM

Should of bought an "R" :)

• ob1quixote

Posted June 20, 2005 - 02:52 PM

Geez, everyone knows the XR400 is the best bike in the world, dont know why the subject would even be mentioned in the 650 subforum............

Robert

• MtnDoo

Posted June 20, 2005 - 02:53 PM

R vs L... my god - how sensitive can you be?
It's not like any suggested you change your stripe.

I've found lots of good info on this forum.
A few members have been incredibly helpful w/ some "r" related issues I've been researching.

I've been lurking for a year or 2, and the level of background noise on this site is pretty minimal - especially the 600/650 section.

MD.

• hart

Posted June 20, 2005 - 03:00 PM

been on here for almost 5 years and all the good guys have learned their lesson and are gone or limited awareness. Like me :) Great reference to check in on once ina while but get your info and get out or you'll waste your life on sites like this. TT is no different than any other forum ive been part of,, the repeat posters have nothing better to do.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • frankstr

Posted June 20, 2005 - 03:03 PM

Don't read what you don't like, no need to get your pantys all bunched up.. :)

• hill5150

Posted June 20, 2005 - 03:10 PM

:) :D :D :D Hopefully you can buy some cheese with your extra time to go with it...............................Buh Bye......beeeeotch...... :)

• BWB63

Posted June 20, 2005 - 03:17 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :worthy: :D ;) :D ;) :banana: :banana: :banana:

Should of bought an "R" :)

Now stop that :) Go to your room you should be ashamed of yourself!

• needsprayer

Posted June 20, 2005 - 03:56 PM

Steve walks warily down the street,
With the brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet,
Machine guns ready to go
Are you ready, Are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Chorus

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

How do you think I'm going to get along,
Without you, when you're gone
You took me for everything that I had,
And kicked me out on my own

Are you happy, are you satisfied
How long can you stand the heat
To the sound of the beat

Chorus

There are plenty of ways you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him
You can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him
When he's down
But I'm ready, yes I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
Repeating the sound of the beat

• MAD MEX

Posted June 20, 2005 - 04:10 PM

:) It's great to see see shietheads like you leave this forum :) grow up man, you should have just left and thas it, why give us the heads up on your departure, good luck and don't forget to visit you shrink after this goodbye :D

• irondude

Posted June 20, 2005 - 05:13 PM

my take on it is that between 2002 and 2004 we went thru all the technical questions. we figured out what would happen with kibblewhite valves and wiseco pistons...we taught each other about Terraflex physics and the best way to paint our gas tanks...there just isnt much room now for technical stuff.

do a search on just about anything and its been covered.

Neither the L or the R has changed much!!

I am sure when the CRF600X comes out there will be 1-2 years of very technical stuff going back and forth...then it will settle into a social group of hens and roosters clucking back and forth...thats how life is.

TT moderators--can we get him banned?!

Finally we have a cause--

Ban XR Dude!

• mackmack

Posted June 20, 2005 - 07:03 PM

did you forget to take your antidepressants today? take slow deep breaths and do Not kick your dog, jackass!

• XRKING

Posted June 20, 2005 - 07:33 PM

The 650L vs 650R is getting old. Lets start arguing about the 650R vs crf600x. My votes for the CRF600X, I heard its way faster and more reliable :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :worthy:

• Slowmotion426

Posted June 20, 2005 - 07:39 PM

Please don't go! Come back...Shaaaane...Come back Shaaaaane!!... :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :worthy:

• MtnDoo

Posted June 20, 2005 - 08:44 PM

CRF600x? LOL.

What about the CRF710R ?

...or is that an L ?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.