Powernow Installation

4 replies to this topic
  • clark4131

Posted June 20, 2005 - 08:19 AM

I just ordered one and was curious about installation. What's to keep it from spinning due to vibration and becoming misaligned? Or, is this just my paranoia rearing its ugly head as there's no need for concern? :) Thanks kids...SC

• jerryls

Posted June 20, 2005 - 08:26 AM

It fits in the carb neck pretty tightly. In the year and a half that I've had one, it has never spun around. Don't worry about it.

Jerry

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Juiceman

Posted June 20, 2005 - 05:15 PM

Steve,
Please let me know if it works as claimed I am concerned that it my not really make a big difference. I have been on the fence about those things for some time now.
Thanks!

• wr429j

Posted June 20, 2005 - 05:29 PM

I installed one on my bike, install was easy, it does fit too tight to spin around.
I made too many of the other mods at the same time I installed the powernow that I could not honestly tell you how well it works.

I can say that my bike kicks :)

• RB2

Posted June 21, 2005 - 12:29 AM

I installed the power pack from Starting Line Products( SLP ) an it really tamed the bike. I could pull second gear in tight single track better. But it is a lot harder to get the front wheel of te ground.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.