13 Weeks And Still Waiting........

3 replies to this topic
  • waterdog3

Posted June 18, 2005 - 08:27 PM

I Posted A New Thread About 12-13 Weeks Ago About My 04 Wr450 Kicking Back So Hard It Cracked The Cases,around The Inside,back Of The Kick Starter Housing .....well All The Time I Missed And Am Now Out Of The Hare Scramble Circut "due To Too Many Races Missed".....well They Got It All Put Back Together Yesterday,added The Oil, Cranked Her Up And She Went To Leaking. They Say Defective Cases.will It Ever End?????????????????

• mtrablue

Posted June 19, 2005 - 08:14 AM

defective cases????? that sort of stuff just doesn't happen these days. sounds like they f##### up and now it must be the cases fault. take a good long look at your bike and make sure these guys didn't try a cheap fix on your bike. something just doesn't sound right.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • deadcarnahans

Posted June 19, 2005 - 01:01 PM

Never heard of a cracked case from kickstarting. My XR500 kicked back and broke my foot once. I'm done with that machine and I love the electic starter on my WR.
Can't understand why so many have problems with this machine. Mine seems to be indestructable.

• simch

Posted June 19, 2005 - 04:29 PM

Careful, it may kick back and break your thumb!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.