Stupid Question

1 reply to this topic
  • Georgie-Hammer

Posted June 18, 2005 - 03:55 PM

What is the standard BHP of a WR 426f 02 model ? and does any one know if there is any gain with a FMF Q pipe with power bomb header. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jonova

Posted June 21, 2005 - 09:42 AM

There is no such thing as a stupid question...just stupid answers.

I was running a Q series pipe/muffler with a power bomb header. The bike was quite but really de-tuned because of the Q series muffler, they have no flow. Once the Q series fell apart I got a Factory 4 muffler and the bike woke up. I had to re-jet because my bike was breathing so much better. If you are going to run a Q series I don't think that you would benefit from a Power Bomb header that much. The Q series is the bottle neck in the system.

As far a BHP goes, I have no data. I am going to dyno my bike after I finish my motor re-build. Head work, 97mm piston (444cc), Hot Cams; I'll post the data afterwards so look for a thread next month or so.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.