No
Hold please
Hello, How can I help you
I need a wr 400
That'll be 5899
What !?!
Yea, 5899 it comes with all the wheels, engine and stuff

I will get back to you, thanks.

So, as you can see, my dealer is OTL. If any one has a Wr 400 sitting around, I would appreciate it if you would send it to me. Thanks.

(this seemed to work for the previous post, I figured I would give it a try)

• Bill

Posted February 28, 2001 - 04:54 PM

No problem, I'd be happy to send you one of the extra pilot jets I have :D :) :D

Bill

Sorry couldn't resist!

------------------
86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

• Michael

Posted February 28, 2001 - 05:31 PM

There you have it! We can get you one a piece at a time. I can contribute a pair on the stock handlebars (still fairly straight) and a stock chain with one ride on it.

Only a few parts more and you'll be on your way..... :)

• SFO

Posted February 28, 2001 - 05:44 PM

I'll toss in a stock upper t-clamp and a stock seat and tank....
Lesseee...I also got a semi-snachy set of 01 stock plastic and stock tires...
Take it away!!!

• BULLDOG

Posted February 28, 2001 - 08:17 PM

Ill throw in ZIP ties, no charge.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 01, 2001 - 06:42 AM

I do have a '99 wr 400 for sale.
Great bike ! I just updated that's the only reason it's for sale.

snoble@efortress.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JamesD

Posted March 01, 2001 - 10:39 PM

I have some unbent stock handlebars stock grips, stock skid plate and stock oil pump guard!

• Eric_in_WA

Posted March 01, 2001 - 10:52 PM

I have a '99WR400F for sale - lots of extras.

eric_kangas@hp.com

Eric in WA

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 01, 2001 - 03:15 PM

Hey guys thanks alot. all I need now is some wheels, tires, engine and frame. Then I am on the trail ! I will gladly accept all of the items that have been offered. :)

Does anyone feel like paying for the shipping on these items? After all, if I could afford that I could buy my own bike. :D

In case I get desperate, how much are the wr's that are for sale going for?

Keep the parts coming! And I can quit walking the trails here in Ohio.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 01, 2001 - 03:17 PM

Hey guys thanks alot. all I need now is some wheels, tires, engine and frame. Then I am on the trail ! I will gladly accept all of the items that have been offered. :)

Does anyone feel like paying for the shipping on these items? After all, if I could afford that I could buy my own bike. :D

In case I get desperate, how much are the wr's that are for sale going for?

Keep the parts coming! And I can quit walking the trails here in Ohio.

• kevin_in_Michigan

Posted March 03, 2001 - 04:55 PM

I have a 99 wr400 street leagal with 831 miles on it . I live in southern Michigan 15 miles north of Ohio. If you haven't found a bike yet--e-mail me oz@lni.net. It is all stock except for the baja design kit. $4300 Thanks--Kevin

• kevin_in_Michigan

Posted March 03, 2001 - 04:56 PM

I have a 99 wr400 street leagal with 831 miles on it . I live in southern Michigan 15 miles north of Ohio. If you haven't found a bike yet--e-mail me oz@lni.net. It is all stock except for the baja design kit. $4300 Thanks--Kevin

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.