loss of power

1 reply to this topic
  • BULLDOG

Posted February 28, 2001 - 03:09 AM

Love the forum. I am in the company of greatness! My situation is that I have a '00 WR, basically stock aside from the usual prep (airbox, cork, throttle stop). I ride at an elevation of 4500 ft. My bike just turned over 900 miles. Two weeks ago i went riding and there seemed to be a substantial lack of power at mid range. The temperature was 32 degrees and snowing. Could the temp have an effect on the power? What are the symptoms of tight valves? Should I mess with my fuel screw?

Thanks for the forum.

bulldog

------------------

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sandracer_uk

Posted February 28, 2001 - 05:27 AM

i was talking to someone a while back,,, that had the same thing,,,,, they seemed to think it was cus they had pinched the clamp to tight and blocked the engine breather tube,,,might be worth a look

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.