Hey Taffy!

5 replies to this topic
  • Michael

Posted February 27, 2001 - 08:36 PM

How about posting some pictures of your ride. I'd very much like to see the mods you made. I'm not thinking of doing the same - I don't think it would fit me, but I would like to see what it looks like!

• Taffy

Posted February 27, 2001 - 11:52 PM

what are you talking of michael?

my birthday ride in two months or the rear subframe modification?

Taffy

• Michael

Posted February 28, 2001 - 06:23 AM

Sorry Taffy - that wasn't very clear. Unless your birthday ride is in your birthday suit :) - I was thinking of your subframe mods...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted February 28, 2001 - 01:27 PM

michael

next time my mates down i'll try & get several snaps done & paste them up. but it will be 2 or 3 weeks.

Taffy

• bonez34

Posted February 28, 2001 - 09:40 PM

taffy, be sure to get one with you in it. i have some ideas about what your crazy a$$ looks like but i would like to see the wierd face to go with the wierd postings!! :) thanks, bonez

------------------
Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?

• Michael

Posted February 28, 2001 - 09:59 PM

Taffy - Bonez is right.....I've got this image of you in my mind.

"I gots ta know!" (Dirty Harry)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.