Thanks TT'ers

2 replies to this topic
  • DesertWR

Posted June 15, 2005 - 01:48 PM

Just wanted to thank all the members for their words of encouragement after my wreck. It was a douzy-spent 11 days in the hospital and have had 2 surgeries on my wrists- They got grenaded. Probably looking at 3-4 months of recovery then see how the hands and wrists do- I hope I can recover well enough where they don't ache all the time. :) Storing my bike at my friends house so the wife don't sell it! Will ride again!! The amazing thing to me is that the only thing wrong with my bike is the platic tab for the headlight frame where it bolts to the 3 clamp broke as well as the the tab for 1 of the fork guards. The bike is certainly tougher than me. And yes, I did type this myself but still need help wiping :) Make sure u have insurance, the heli ride alone was $10,400 and the trauma room & hospital stay (1st one) was $34,000.00. Haven't got the bill for the 2nd surgery & hospital?? BE SAFE and thanks again!

Kurt

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted June 15, 2005 - 02:00 PM

Kurt, I hope you feel better brother.... As soon as you heal we're gonna go ride.... :)

• banffboy

Posted June 15, 2005 - 06:15 PM

Just wanted to thank all the members for their words of encouragement after my wreck. It was a douzy-spent 11 days in the hospital and have had 2 surgeries on my wrists- They got grenaded. Probably looking at 3-4 months of recovery then see how the hands and wrists do- I hope I can recover well enough where they don't ache all the time. :) Storing my bike at my friends house so the wife don't sell it! Will ride again!! The amazing thing to me is that the only thing wrong with my bike is the platic tab for the headlight frame where it bolts to the 3 clamp broke as well as the the tab for 1 of the fork guards. The bike is certainly tougher than me. And yes, I did type this myself but still need help wiping :D Make sure u have insurance, the heli ride alone was $10,400 and the trauma room & hospital stay (1st one) was $34,000.00. Haven't got the bill for the 2nd surgery & hospital?? BE SAFE and thanks again!

Kurt

Right On !!! That's the spirit "will ride again" :) :D . Heal fast

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.