NEW!!! SCOTT'S STEERING DAMPER

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 27, 2001 - 07:07 PM

I HAVE (1) NEW IN THE BOX SCOTT'S STEERING DAMPER KIT,COMPLETE WITH DAMPER,OIL SPOUSE POST AND TOP CLAMP FOR WR/YZ. $370.00
CALL TOLL FREE 866-782-4600/818-782-4600

THANKS MARK

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sandracer_uk

Posted February 28, 2001 - 12:19 AM

wot would it cost to have it shipped to the uk?

• Taffy

Posted February 28, 2001 - 02:04 AM

he sent my parcel yesterday, if he hasn't slip it in mine & you can share some of the cost.

i got two clarke tanks for £70 postage.

use US post office it's A LOT cheaper & it's still there within the week.

at this end parcelforce will charge you for the UK delivery part at your door (£10)

finally the IR are interested in 25 to 75% of parcels depending on who you believe. they want 23% tax. but you might be lucky...

think how big TWO clarke tanks were...all styrofoam & no goods!!!

NCY got caught with a "delivery to the airport fee" so i'm hoping mark at two-dads has had more luck this time!

Taffy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.