Lights, whos got lights?

4 replies to this topic
  • jonova

Posted June 14, 2005 - 07:12 AM

For those of us who have riden our WR's at night with the stock head light know that they are terrible except in tight trials. I am trying to find out what aftermarket headlights my fellow TT's are running. Acerbis? I believe our stators can only handle about 55W? :)

I have done a seach and do want to get some helmet lighting but that is kinda pricey. :)

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted June 14, 2005 - 07:19 AM

I've done some desert racing at night with the stock WR setup.. It worked great for me, far from terrible like you say..... Bajadesigns has many different kits available if you need more.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Stinson

Posted June 14, 2005 - 10:52 AM

wire up the high beam, that is not used, its some what better. Cya Stinson

• moach1

Posted June 14, 2005 - 07:36 PM

how do you wire the high beam? sounds like a good idea.

• jonova

Posted June 15, 2005 - 06:53 AM

I have the high beam wired up through my baja designs kit, still not enough light. How many watts does our stator output?? 55W or something?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.