Posted June 12, 2005 - 08:08 PM
I currently have a well modified '02 crf450 and feel the need to buy a new bike soon, don't really like the crf450x and have been thinking about getting a ktm300exc.
Thanks for all your input!
Posted June 12, 2005 - 08:11 PM
New for 2006:
* New enduro computer is trick and easy to use.
* New, two-position handlebar clamps give the aluminum Renthal bar 10mm of adjustment range.
* New compression circuitry in 48mm forks absorbs even the tiniest bumps better than ever.
* New seat foam provides more comfort.
* New reinforced swingarm provides precise handling and tracking.
Posted June 12, 2005 - 08:31 PM
I noticed the YZ450 also went to a 5-speed tranny. I guess Yamaha was tired of losing customers to Honda...