2006 Yamaha News Release today June 12

6 replies to this topic
  • bcavmechanic

Posted June 12, 2005 - 10:42 AM

I saw a thread last week with a hyperlink to Yamaha with the news release date of june 12 at 9:00. Now I can't find the thread or the link. If someone knows where it is or any more info could you please post it. I guess if nothing else Motorcycle daily should have the news tonight or tomorrow.
http://motorcycledaily.com/

• ThrakenH04

Posted June 12, 2005 - 10:48 AM

I hope your right because I really want to see what Yamaha did for 06.

• revolucien

Posted June 12, 2005 - 11:01 AM

It says 9pm Pacific on the Yamaha site. Can't wait either, want to see the new Ti frame, Fuel injected, 180 pound, 70 HP YZ 450 :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ovrrdrive

Posted June 12, 2005 - 01:22 PM

Posted Image

But just in case they are lieing, I'm gonna hit refresh every 5 seconds until then... :)

Well ok, not really...

• ThrakenH04

Posted June 12, 2005 - 02:55 PM

It says 9pm Pacific on the Yamaha site. Can't wait either, want to see the new Ti frame, Fuel injected, 180 pound, 70 HP YZ 450 :)

Ah we can only wish now cant we. I just hope they dont smooth out the power even more. That alone can kill the mood lol. Personally I would want the 03 CDI.

• grayracer513

Posted June 12, 2005 - 03:26 PM

Personally I would want the 03 CDI.

Well, you can't have mine. :) :) :D

• ThrakenH04

Posted June 12, 2005 - 05:44 PM

Well, you can't have mine. :) :) :D

Its too bad I dont know where you live, otherwise you would wake up to a bike with no CDI lol. :D :D :D :D

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.