baha jet kit

7 replies to this topic
  • jackrabbit tx

Posted June 12, 2005 - 08:05 AM

Is the baha jet kit going to have the proper jets for a stock muffler :) Im going to order the kit tomarrow but dont have the bank to get a high flow muffler for about a four or five weeks. Here is my plan remove snorkle, high flow air filter, baha kit carb mods. Till I get a muffler, then rejet for muffler.

Or would it be better to just wait till I get everything and do it all at once :)

• zackm58941

Posted June 12, 2005 - 10:30 AM

I bought the DJ kit, just put in the 165 main jet and everything else in the kit. The DJ jet numbers do really match up with the Kiehin numbers or any others for that matter, I'm finding this out now trying to get my 650 bike dialed in. Good luck.

• jackrabbit tx

Posted June 12, 2005 - 10:56 AM

Luck- for some reson I think I need it :) :)

• beavis2732

Posted June 12, 2005 - 12:26 PM

don't buy the kit!!!!
just buy some jets for your carb
do a search here to find out what to do but I wouldn't buy the kit

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • roadcam

Posted June 12, 2005 - 12:30 PM

I have the DynaJet kit ... nothing wrong with it, but it IS overpriced, and the jet numbers are NOT the same as for the Keihin ... a Keihin 158 is about a 165 in the DynaJet , ... gets confusing, I know ... save a lot of bucks with Keihin jets, and follow the standard mods of drilling the slide, etc...

• BWB63

Posted June 12, 2005 - 01:34 PM

• jackrabbit tx

Posted June 12, 2005 - 02:08 PM

OK maybe ill save the bank Ill go to the cycle shop on tuesday to get the jets ....... will see how it gose :)

• Supplicate

Posted June 12, 2005 - 02:46 PM

just buy some jets for your carb

Related Content

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.