How do you like my new graphics???

9 replies to this topic
  • DoctorRzed

Posted June 12, 2005 - 03:47 AM

Posted Image

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted June 12, 2005 - 04:20 AM

They look great! :) The whole bike looks neat, but it needs some sort of frame guards to protect your paint.

• B86_Racer

Posted June 12, 2005 - 07:23 AM

that's the same bike yamaha of troy put on ebay to show off their graphics. I thnk they look sick! :)

• OldenPhatt

Posted June 12, 2005 - 07:57 AM

Looks pretty cluttered to me, but hey, if those companies are all paying you to advertise for them, more power to you. If they aren't I guess I don't understand why you'd want all that crap all over your nice clean machine.

• 00YZ426FMRCD

Posted June 12, 2005 - 08:19 AM

Real nice Clark.... :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NAFLASH

Posted June 12, 2005 - 08:22 AM

ahhh thats the same dam kit im gettin soon. nice bike, the cases look brand new! dam

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted June 12, 2005 - 08:42 AM

Looks pretty cluttered to me, but hey, if those companies are all paying you to advertise for them, more power to you. If they aren't I guess I don't understand why you'd want all that crap all over your nice clean machine.

I may be wrong, but I think the majority of the decals on that bike, aren't actually part of the sticker kit?

• cobra427

Posted June 12, 2005 - 09:02 AM

Hey, the bike looks great. When it comes to motocross bikes, I prefer a decaled & sticker look over a plain bike (however with street bikes, thats another story). I've had people say why do you give free advertisement? Its not free, these companies support and promote the hobby and I'm doing the same....aftermarket companies are ingrained in our hobby. Nice bike man now go ride it as good as it looks!

• 02YZ426

Posted June 12, 2005 - 10:14 AM

Ya, looks great! No go out and get some dirt on it :)

• DoctorRzed

Posted June 12, 2005 - 02:32 PM

LOL thats not my bike thats the ad on ebay. I will post a pic when their on my bike. I have decal yellow custom backrounds, frameguards FMF exaust etc... :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.