Remote hotstart for 426?

1 reply to this topic
  • Hamish

Posted June 11, 2005 - 11:46 PM

Has anyone made their own? I was installing a set of push button air bleeders into my forks today and starting thinking :) I thought one of the bleeders mounted on a block bolted to the clutch perch piped to the inlet manifold should work ok.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brettv

Posted June 12, 2005 - 07:49 PM

ive made one for my 400, took the little valve plunger thing off the subframe, and relocated it onto the bars, cause its awkward i have only zip-tyed it there for the moment, ran some pvc tubing to the inlet, blocked off the airbox hole with a rubber bung, and put some waterproof fish filter foam over the inlet hole for the hot start, it works ok. where i have it at the moment isnt that good, prob more awkward to use than down near the carb, but thought id try it anyway
sorry havnt got any pics, yet
cheers - Brett

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.