Newbie saying hello...

7 replies to this topic
  • TwoBobRob

Posted June 11, 2005 - 01:38 PM

Hello people,

I've been browsing and picking up technical info for quite a while now so I thought it was about time I registered and said hi.

I have an '03 WR450 in fairly standard setup which I have been trailriding mostly this year, plus full supermoto kit for the occaisional trackday and organised rideout.

The virtual drinks are on me, I'll just be drinking tea, as for the rest of ya - fill yer boots! :)

• Hamish

Posted June 11, 2005 - 02:22 PM

welcome :) prepare to find heaps of stuff to spend your money on :)

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted June 11, 2005 - 05:44 PM

Howdy Hi. Good to have you hear. I know I learn something new every day. I love it. :) :)

• Seabass

Posted June 11, 2005 - 06:55 PM

Ello, ello, ello!!!!! As long as yer buyin' drinks, make mine a pint of Newcastle!! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted June 12, 2005 - 05:06 AM

Welcome! I'm fairly new meself. This post it :) If you have a question chances are someone in here can answer it!

• TwoBobRob

Posted June 12, 2005 - 11:42 AM

Thanks for the welcome chaps, no doubt I'll be asking lots of dumb questions on a very regular basis.... :)

• rushfan

Posted June 12, 2005 - 01:52 PM

I'll ask more dumb ??'s than you!!! neener neener.
Thanks for the drink...burp!!! The next round is on me!

• TwoBobRob

Posted June 12, 2005 - 04:07 PM

Good lad! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.