Rekluse Auto Clutch for a 450 ?

9 replies to this topic
  • BlindSide

Posted June 11, 2005 - 08:09 AM

Anyone have experience with these. I've got an 04 450F. Seems like it'd be great for my style of riding. Anyone here used one or have some testimonials? Any feedback would be appreciated.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 11, 2005 - 08:19 AM

Anyone have experience with these. I've got an 04 450F. Seems like it'd be great for my style of riding. Anyone here used one or have some testimonials? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Here is my Write up on the Rekluse, To tell you the truth it is the best Cheat you can buy :)

Rekluse

• BlindSide

Posted June 11, 2005 - 08:32 AM

Good read

• rmracer27

Posted June 11, 2005 - 08:33 AM

Have one on my 05 450 and its been the best mod I could do for it besides the suspension. Very easy to install just read the instructions really good. Could not be any more pleased with mine. Personally I like the perch adjuster so I can use my clutch normal if I want to.

• yz_for_me

Posted June 11, 2005 - 08:49 AM

I've got one in my '03 450. So far I love it. I've had it to the track once and up in the mountains once (fairly tight single track) and I love it for both. Definately the best mod I've ever done.

Here's my impression of it.
Link

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted June 11, 2005 - 06:15 PM

I think we all like our rekluses. I had to try one before I bought one, I rode a CRF450 with one and was sold.

• snow

Posted June 11, 2005 - 06:18 PM

Hey YZ For Me were are you located?? I'm in Belgrade so I was just curious.

• yz_for_me

Posted June 11, 2005 - 07:35 PM

Hey YZ For Me were are you located?? I'm in Belgrade so I was just curious.

I'm in Great Falls, but I get down to your part of the state quite a bit. My inlaws live in Bozeman and we do a lot of riding down there with them.

• bigbluerider

Posted June 13, 2005 - 01:11 PM

I have an '04 and spent Saturday at Racetown 395. Unbelievable. Almost made the track feel like it was the kids track. I also have the perch adjuster so I can use the clutch manually. I would reccommend it to anyone. Like someone said earlier, it is legal cheating.

• nels curnow

Posted June 13, 2005 - 03:15 PM

I put the Recluse on both the WR and the YZ, I love them! I also did the left hand rear break conversion to both bikes, what a great idea and makes great improvements both at the track and in the woods, I ride so much faster it's great! I was having the typical problem of stalling the YZ way too often, it was either in a wheelie or stalled, the Recluse solved both problems. I can start with both feet on the ground, dead stop, the bike is in 2nd, and leave the line in a wheelie. The Recluse gives you perfect clutch feathering all the time, NO MORE STALLING & PERFECT CONTROL.

Spend the $$ it's worth all of it!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.