Hydralic Clutch

1 reply to this topic
  • ShawnC

Posted June 11, 2005 - 07:59 AM

I just purchased a Magura hydralic clutch for my '04 WR450F and I'm not sure on the neutral safety switch connections. Do I need another part, or do you just cut these wires? The Magura owner's manual says to connect the wires to the Magura switch if so provided andif not, then your basically on your own. I purchased the system for the WR450F, so you would have thought the damn thing would have had the switch.....Personally, I would like to eliminate the switch completely. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Lowedog

Posted June 11, 2005 - 08:09 AM

I just took the wiring on mine and coiled it up behind the headlight and zip tied it in place. Just have to remember it will turn over while in gear with the clutch engaged.

:) Lowedog

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.