In Major Need Of An Exhaust

1 reply to this topic

Posted June 10, 2005 - 06:17 AM

G'day guys typing from down here in Australia, had a bad stack on the weekend jumped a little to high and let go of my bike in the air, the only real damage is the rear end of the bike mud guard, rear rim but no damage done to the swingarm :) luckily, the muffler is what took the worst hit its bent to the shithouse :) , so I'm in need of a new one. Ideas are much needed and appreciated, also i do alot of bush riding but occasionally ride on a twenty acre farm.
last question, I'm also in need of a new sticker kit but cant find many out here, is there any i can order over the internet.
Oh and by the way i have a wr 426f 2001 model

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pjriss

Posted June 10, 2005 - 07:16 AM

I'm running an FMF Q with a power bomb sx header. Works great for me. As for graphics, check this place out:

A bit pricy but by far the coolest graphics anywhere IMHO.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.