Anyone have a pic of 05 WR450 with 2.8 or 3.1 Clarke tank

3 replies to this topic
  • motodude42

Posted June 09, 2005 - 01:25 PM

I have searched for a pic of an 05 WR450 with a 2.8 or 3.1 Clarke tank and I am not having much luck. Do the original radiator guards and seat fit with these tanks? If someone could send pics to me, that would be way cool. Thanks a ton. :) craig.hale@us.tel.com

• bandit99

Posted June 13, 2005 - 12:46 PM

I don't have a picture but I have the Clarke 2.8 gallon tank on my 05 wr450 an it bolts right on. You don't need to change a thing. It comes in blue that matches the bike pretty good. You won't notice the difference between the original and the Clarke tank except the lack of graphic.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Blue_One

Posted June 13, 2005 - 08:07 PM

Here is a shot of mine with the 2.8 clarke tank.
Posted Image

• Sierra Smokey

Posted June 13, 2005 - 08:53 PM

Okay so what about a 2004 WR450? I've heard that you need to get '04 YZ450F radiator scoops to get the both the Clarke and the IMS tanks to fit an '04 WR. Is this true?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.