wanted: used riding gear

4 replies to this topic
  • joecallan

Posted February 25, 2001 - 07:26 PM

I spent all my money buying a 2000 WR
... now i'm having fun being a poor boy!

:)

I'm looking for some riding gear in decent shape. A chest protector, riding pants, gloves, boots, kidney belt

sizes:
pants: 32 waist
gloves: large
boots: size 10.5 to 11.5
chest protector: Adult

e-mail me:
joecallan@hotmail.com

• Bill

Posted February 26, 2001 - 03:39 AM

Joe,

Give Mark at Two-dads a call he has some 2000 Moose riding gear and scotts steering dampers for very reasonable prices.

Have fun.

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • joecallan

Posted March 05, 2001 - 05:56 PM

still looking... anybody?

• robman

Posted March 05, 2001 - 06:01 PM

Look on dirtrider.net, there's lots of used stuff there. look under DRN forums
www.dirtrider.net

------------------
00 wr400f pro circuit pipe ,uni-flow filter,no lid on breather,factory R&D accelerator pump cover.

[This message has been edited by robman (edited 03-05-2001).]

• Boit

Posted March 05, 2001 - 11:43 PM

I have a brand new...never worn...pair of Shift M/X pants...size 32 waist...green/white combo color. These won't quite fit over my kidney belt so I can't use them. I bought them over the internet so I can't return them. These pants are gorgeous. If you or anyone is interested, I'll take $50 for them COD. Non-negotiable(I'll be taking a $17 loss). If not, I'll hang on to them and add them to my other vintage clothing.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.