Southern Oregon riding

3 replies to this topic
  • brn2rde

Posted February 25, 2001 - 07:03 PM

Anyone in the Southern Oregon area interested in doing a little trail riding with a has been racer? Maybe the dunes or Christmas Valley?

------------------
Steve (degeyter@cpros.com) 01' 520MXC 1992 Oregon cross country & ISDE 4stroke state champ (When 4strokes were made with solid 24carat lead)

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted February 26, 2001 - 07:05 PM

Sick, I love christmas valley. I was supposed to ride over presidents day weekend until my wet blanket friends cancelled out. Instead I drove out to the steens in the jeep to see whats out there.

The dunes in christmas valley are a blast. I might be able to round up the gang around the end of march. I need a few weeks to get wheels on the bike plus ims tank seat combo. Let me know when you are thinking of going.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • brn2rde

Posted February 26, 2001 - 08:10 PM

Christmas valley, end of March, trash bag raingear, ahh, those childhood memories...Anybody here ever had the priveledge of riding sand dunes covered in about 2 inches of snow? Brown stripes everywhere, what a blast!!!! Iam all for a trip out to Christmas valley, wanna put something together? I can remember back in the day when it seemed everyone had a bike and more that 100 "friends" got together for a weekend in The valley.

Later

Steve

------------------
Steve (degeyter@cpros.com) 01' 520MXC 1992 Oregon cross country & ISDE 4stroke state champ (When 4strokes were made with solid 24carat lead)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 27, 2001 - 05:59 AM

16 OF US FROM MEDFORD WENT TO THE VALLEY OVER PRESIDENTS WEEKEND 14 HAD A REAL BLAST, SOME SNOW, SOME MUD AND LOTS OF ICE PLUS LOTS OF FAST RABBITS. I GOT IN ALMOST A 10 MINUTE RIDE THE FIRST DAY BEFORE I CRASHED AND PULLED A HAMSTRING, OH THAT SMARTS! MY MOTEL PARTNER MADE IT 10 MINUTES MORE, CRASHED AND DISLOCATED HIS SHOULDER. NOT A GOOD DAY FOR US BUT STILL BETTER THAN STAYING HOME.... PROBABLY 50 OR60 OF US WILL BE GOING BACK MEMORIAL WEEKEND AND SEE IF THE RABBITS HAVE PICKED UP SPEED. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE..
jim in so. ore.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.