Acerbis headlight hookup

2 replies to this topic
  • Dougie

Posted June 08, 2005 - 11:44 AM

Anyone put on an Acerbis headlight? I picked one up for my '99 WR 400 as a replacement and I'm not sure how to connect it. It has three prongs (flat and in a row) coming out of the back of the light. My WR only has a 2 wire plug. Do I just connect the two wires to the two outside prongs on the headlight? I assume the third is for a highbeam option. Any ideas? Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • luke_n

Posted June 09, 2005 - 04:05 PM

So you don't want to switch between high and low beam?
You should be able to put black from your bike to the black from the headlight, then the blue? (I think) from your bike to the other two wires coming from the headlight.

• Dougie

Posted June 10, 2005 - 11:01 AM

You mean split the blue wire to hook up to the other two prongs?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.