NOTHING to do with motorcycles

11 replies to this topic
  • Bryan

Posted December 21, 2000 - 12:18 PM

Know what's real embarrassing?

When your legs fall a sleep while on the crapper at work and you can't walk out of the bathroom.

Man! I hate it when that happens!
:)
Bryan...

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 21, 2000 - 02:08 PM

What's worse is when you have to use the ladies bathroom for one reason (...or another...) and you find out after THE ACT there is no toilet paper. Talk about a real crappy position to be in! :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 21, 2000 - 02:08 PM

Hey,
Your sittin' on the pot too long. If it gets real bad try standin' up and takin' a jump shot every so often...

Good luck :)

• Rick_Graham

Posted December 21, 2000 - 05:16 PM

Try working with cold steel in freezing temps and then having to go take a wizz with ice cold hands!
MAKES A BOY OUT OF A MAN REAL QUICK!!!!!!!!

• Boit

Posted December 21, 2000 - 11:34 PM

Bryan: What did you do? Sleep it off in there?

By the way, ever notice from looking at the feet of the guy in a stall how he has his pants down around his ankles soaking up all the juices on the floor around the terlet?

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 22, 2000 - 01:40 AM

How 'bout when you are at a pool swimming. You go into the John (of course named after the world famous creator of our toilets - John Crapper) and the floor is all wet. You are barefoot and it's like "I really hope this IS a puddle of water I am standing in".

I am sorry, but that is NASTY. I may be a chick, but I have to draw the line somewhere! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 22, 2000 - 03:11 AM

How about it's December 16 and you are out dragging cod off the Maine coast. The only place to dump is in a white bucket while a 4ft chop on 6 ft rollers are making you kind of queezy. Messy messy. Captian was not happy with me that day.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 22, 2000 - 04:11 AM

...yeah Mike... that's why your captain said he calls you "poop deck paul" now......hehehe

• jj

Posted December 22, 2000 - 08:13 AM

Speaking of crappy positions...

"American Pie", you remember?

I'm sitting here laughing out loud...

• aftershock

Posted December 22, 2000 - 03:00 PM

I dont know if this is true but I heard :) if you urinate off a roof in below zero temperatures it will freeze before it hits the ground.

• GRC

Posted December 22, 2000 - 04:28 PM

test

• Boit

Posted December 23, 2000 - 05:56 PM

Hmmmm...girls crap too??

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.