How to Make My WR450 Street Legal

1 reply to this topic
  • kgb44

Posted June 07, 2005 - 06:38 PM

I live in NJ and am looking for a way to make my WR 450 street legal. The lights and blinkers are not a problem, it's the registration and title that are the problem. If any one can help please let me know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freestyle250

Posted June 07, 2005 - 09:17 PM

My dad just had his done, and he needed the original title to get it done. He bought the bike in financing through yamaha and I believe he had to call in and have them send the original title out, a photocopy did not work. And to it passed, you just have to go to a couple of different places, some people will do it with no problem but others wont.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.