anybody have a good reason to keep the smog pump?

9 replies to this topic
  • my98mugen

Posted June 07, 2005 - 03:59 PM

anybody have a good reason to keep the smog pump?

or should i just trash it???

i hate keeping things around i dont use?

• XR-Det

Posted June 07, 2005 - 04:14 PM

hehehe fill up that garage :)

Well, I like to get original parts that have been replaced or removed with a bike when I buy a used one. That for I put everything in a box and keep it just in case a buyer in the future would care. But that is just my preference and my reason for hanging on to that stuff.

I wouldn't put it back on the bike either... so no purpose to keep it other than for a fictional future buyer.

Det

• my98mugen

Posted June 07, 2005 - 04:31 PM

so no purpose to keep it other than for a fictional future buyer.

Det

ya, like i would sell this bike!! :)

• XR-Det

Posted June 07, 2005 - 04:45 PM

ya, like i would sell this bike!! :)

Just an idea :) LOL

• thumper245

Posted June 07, 2005 - 07:56 PM

I am the same way. I dont plan on selling the bike anytime soon either but knowing CA they might want to implement smog checks on bikes also.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • panaceabeachbum

Posted June 08, 2005 - 04:24 AM

mines in a box on the shelf, never no when the smog police are gonna crack down

• roadcam

Posted June 08, 2005 - 07:58 AM

I gave mine to my Doberman to play with ..... he thinks its a baby octopus .. :)

• crwmac

Posted June 08, 2005 - 08:53 AM

You might want to keep it in case you unexpectedly become concerned about Spotted Owls or something.

Mac

• Miker

Posted June 08, 2005 - 09:19 AM

Right in the trash can

• GoldCountryDirtRider

Posted June 08, 2005 - 10:18 AM

Save it for sure! You live in California. Nuff said.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.