mirror, horn, brake light

2 replies to this topic
  • kbryant3399

Posted June 06, 2005 - 10:45 AM

It looks like i need 1 mirror, a horn, and a brake light to make my 02 wr426 street legal. Anyone have any products that are easy to install, and remove so i dont have to have all that junk on there when im on the trail. I would also likr the mirror to be very small since it is a dirt bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • chipwich

Posted June 06, 2005 - 12:43 PM

acerbis plastic mirror and rear brake light banjo bolt replacement from bajadesigns.com is what i am using. haven't done a horn yet. search for dual sport in this forum.

• 1rkcooper

Posted June 07, 2005 - 08:01 PM

acerbis plastic mirror and rear brake light banjo bolt replacement from bajadesigns.com is what i am using. haven't done a horn yet. search for dual sport in this forum.

This mirror should fold right down when trail riding, it is not of much use on the road but it does make you legal. The banjo bolt is the only way to go for the brake light switch. Pick the tail light/ brake light that you like best. You may need one that supplies a clear light source for your plate. A small horn will fit right in behind your headlight.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.