trailtech speedo !!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • Coop39

Posted February 24, 2001 - 05:20 PM

How many guys have the trailtech speedo on, and if you do, what do you think of it ?
See ya Coop

[This message has been edited by Coop39 (edited 02-25-2001).]

• jj

Posted February 25, 2001 - 04:42 PM

Well worth the $! Ideally, I would suggest using shrink tubing instead of zip ties to attach the cable to your brakline.

------------------
JJ from WA - 99 WR; WR timed, EKN Needle, Scotts stabalizer, Scotts triple clamps, Pro-Tapers, Michelin S-12's, Terry Cable hot start, MSR Raptor clutch lever, Moose skid plate, Works frame guards, Acerbis Pro Rally guards, Renthal MD-soft grips, Factory Effex graphics, YZ IMS seat base, YZ Factory Effex seat foam and gripper seat cover, YZ rear fender

• Polo

Posted February 25, 2001 - 06:04 PM

Coop,
I LOVE MINE>>>>>>>>>TONS

Polo

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • joecallan

Posted February 25, 2001 - 06:07 PM

Worth every cent!
I love mine.

My WR is my daily driver! :)

• Coop39

Posted February 25, 2001 - 06:27 PM

polo, we missed you at the dunes, thanks for the gas, I put my speedo on friday, and we ran 66.6 miles on saturday, what wheel size have you guys found to be the most accurate, mine seems a little slow on top speed, it was thinking around 70mph, but it showed 66.5mph ?

See ya Coop

• mcarp

Posted February 25, 2001 - 10:16 PM

Works great, very nice!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.