looks like i've got a new bike

25 replies to this topic
  • jamieyz426f01

Posted June 16, 2005 - 12:10 PM

how the hell does it look "beat up"??????,pah hes just jealous :)

• yz400fl1

Posted June 16, 2005 - 12:45 PM

WOW! :)

• TexN343

Posted June 16, 2005 - 08:05 PM

I think he was saying it "could" have been beat up because they replaced all the plastics and painted the frame. Just made it look pretty for sell. Looks can be deceiving. That will get you plenty of attention at the track, lol.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • spinyard

Posted June 17, 2005 - 09:42 AM

hey b86 if your going to mmi, you should notice the excessive 1104 on the valve cover gasket... somebody's been in there! I went to mmi, That place was fun, make sure you take the dyno class, and the two/four stroke performance classes, I gained great insight from them.... That's a great bike though, since you are going to school, I would take it all apart, and clean it all up so you can really understand how to build these motors!!!

• ry0ken

Posted June 17, 2005 - 10:50 AM

hey b86 if your going to mmi, you should notice the excessive 1104 on the valve cover gasket... somebody's been in there! I went to mmi, That place was fun, make sure you take the dyno class, and the two/four stroke performance classes, I gained great insight from them.... That's a great bike though, since you are going to school, I would take it all apart, and clean it all up so you can really understand how to build these motors!!!

yeah! maybe you can claim the new bike as a tax write off for your education! HAHA@! :D :) :)

• B86_Racer

Posted June 17, 2005 - 09:49 PM

The bike is almost 2 years old. I would hope that somebody would have been in there to at least check the valves. :)

The bike is actually still at my parents house. I won't have it until after July 4th.

I am actually planning to take it apart but I want to ride it first! Once I buy an '06, I might take this one all apart, basicly blue print it, then put it back together. :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.