white bros e series

2 replies to this topic
  • higgy426

Posted February 24, 2001 - 02:45 PM

Does the white bros e series spark arrester that fits the 2000 wr400 fit the 2001 wr 426.
because i just purchased one for a 2000 400f for my 2001 and the header is much smaller in dia then the muffler pipe.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Michael

Posted February 24, 2001 - 03:58 PM

You have the correct unit - they are interchangable. There is a graphite seal that fills the space between the larger muffler pipe and the header. If you look in the stock muffler you'll find it. Probably won't be able to remove it without screwing it up - but who knows. Most dealers have them in stock (P/N 3GW-14714-00)

• higgy426

Posted February 25, 2001 - 08:29 AM

Thanks Mike

I seen that after further inspection that there was a seal and you are right I couldn't get it out so i will have to buy one.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.